Most people try to trade the stock market with little to no success. You need a consistent plan for receiving monthly income from alternative assets. Here are some alternative asset examples:
- Mortgage Notes – secured by real estate.*
- Private Lending – secured by real estate.*
- Single and Multifamily Rentals – secured by real estate.*
- Private Equity – funds used to buy private companies.
- Direct Investment in Start Ups – angel investing
- Commodities – oil, gold, grains, etc.
- Hedge Funds – differ from private equity and venture capital in that more liquid since invest in public companies.
- Private Placement Debt – debt used to finance a private company, while giving investors a steady stream of cash flow.
Do you really want to trade this? Graph shows first 10 months (through Oct 25) of 2018 S&P 500.